The Brecht Difference
Your success is our success.
Brecht Associates’ specialized discipline of senior housing research is respected and sought after in the financial community, enabling us to support clients’ projects from planning through financing.
- Experience: After more than 30 years, we have an incredible level of experience and depth of knowledge in the field of senior housing and aging services.
- Perspective: We believe that a feasibility study must combine both quantitative and qualitative local research. The latter helps to inform and contextualize the former.
- Autonomy: The feasibility study is our core service and we are not using it to sell more extensive, higher priced services down the road. Our reputation is established and maintained on the accuracy of our work, rather than any specific outcome.
- Methodology Advancements: There is not only growth in the senior population but enormous changes in the senior housing industry. In 2013, Susan Brecht established The Methodology Task Force comprised of industry professionals. On-going discussions concerning metrics and research ensure that all of the latest data – as relates to methodology is evaluated. Published results benefit all industry professionals and providers.
- Leadership: We demonstrate our leadership through published works, partnering with others in original research, and through ongoing invited public speaking at national and state conferences.